Monday, September 1, 2014

Proverbs

(Proverbs 1:3,4a cev)
You will learn what is right, and honest, and fair.  
From these an ordinary person can learn to be smart..
(Image: vineyardlifejournal.wordpress)


I'm a very ordinary, average with my share of troubles in life.
Jesus said that in this world we will
have troubles, but to fear not, He has overcome this world. 
(John 16:33) So, I always look for the
age to come with Messiah. As far as this world goes, until the
great Day when I see Christ Jesus
face to face I need to be wise as a serpent, and, of course,
harmless as a dove. I'm a person who 
always tries to do right by others. But, I've discovered since 
my husband died that not everybody
is like that. 

(Image: ourdailyblossom.com)
So, I need wisdom to know how

tolive a life that pleases the 
Lord. I also need 
wisdom to live life as a widow and
not destroy my life. God gives us 
the life to live, and we
honor Him by living it to the full.  
I want to live for Jesus with wisdom
and prudence. So, I'm
very excited about studying 
Proverbs and becoming smarter
and learning even more how to live 
and prosper in 
this world according to God's ways
and His wisdom..

No comments:

Post a Comment