Thursday, September 18, 2014

Christ is More Than Merciful

In all these things we are more than conquerors through Him Who loved us. (Romans 8:37)  In all our troubles in this world we are more than conquerors through Jesus the Messiah.  Jesus said; In this world you will have troubles, but fear not, I have overcome the world. (Gospels)  All things work together for the good for those who love the Lord and are the called according to His purposes! (Romans 8)  Amen and Hallelujah!  This shows that Christ is more than enough and He turns every circumstance in our lives into good.  
20 years ago I had terminal cancer.  Jesus did more than a miracle of healing in me.  He blew out the cancer in a moment, and He blew His living hope  into me.  Messiah is mercy incarnate!  He proved it to me.

 Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them. (Heb. 7:25 ESV)
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, (Eph. 3:20 NIV)
May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. (Eph. 3:19 NLT)  The fullness of life and power that flows from Jesus is a mighty river, more than life in this world, more than human power.  Jesus mercy, grace, and forgiveness was blown into the universe 2,000 years ago on the cross and will flow from Him forever and ever.  I thank God the Son of Man has power on earth to forgive sins.  He has and continues to forgive me so much.  Makes me love Him even more. 
For from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace  (John 1:16 ESV)  This is more than grace. This is super grace.  Grace means goodness from God.  Jesus goodness has carried me on His wings of supergrace for 20 years since I became a believer.  It's His grace that supplies all of my needs!  I praise Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment