Saturday, September 27, 2014

The Trinity


Years ago I was taken in vision, (in the Spirit) to the throne of God and I saw Him on His throne.  My heart asked the One Who sits upon the throne about His Trinity.  He gave me my hearts desire and showed it to me.  (What I saw  is what John saw in vision while he was on Patmos and was taken in t he Spirit.  He saw a door standing open in heaven and God called John to Him. Rev. 4)
Let's look at what John saw first.  John records: "After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.  And out of the throne proceeded lightnings ....and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal:  And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts...... stood a Lamb." (verses from Revelation 4,5)  
So, here we have the Trinity.  The Father on the throne, the seven Spirits of God, (Holy Spirit) flowing, burning out from His throne, and the Lamb, coming into the midst, middle of the throne.  In the next post I will explain how I saw this in vision

No comments:

Post a Comment