Saturday, September 27, 2014

My Experience in the Trinity


Years ago when George Bush was running for president the call went out to fast and pray for him, a Christian, to be our next president.  So, I knew it was significant that a believer be in the oval office so I joined in the prayer and fasting.  The results of the outcome were debated in Florida court, so the time of prayer and fasting went on and on.  The soul of our nation hung in the balance.  At the time god empowered me to go on a 40 day juice fast.
During the fast my Mom and I drove to Portland to go to a Holy Spirit and worship weekend.  What happened there blew me away.  I could never have imagined what God would do for me.  God is love.  He gave me the desires of my heart.  On the Saturday evening worship we were singing the exact same words that are sung in heaven at God's throne. (Rev.4:11, 5:12, 7:12, 13:8) (Revelation Song)  And they sang in a mighty chorus:"Worthy is the Lamb who was slaughtered--to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and blessing... And then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea. They sang: "Blessing and honor and glory and power belong to the one sitting on the throne and to the Lamb forever and ever." (Rev. 5:12 NLT)  saying, "Amen, blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen." (Rev. 7:12) 
As I was standing, singing and swaying... all of a sudden the music started flowing in tangible waves.  Wave after wave after wave of worship engulfed me.  My body could no longer stand, I slumped down in the chair.  And I saw a crystal throne, (white like sugar crystals) and One Who sits upon the throne.  He was the likeness as the appearance of a man.  I knew I was in the center of the universe.  And I beheld God, pulsing with living power,  emanating power and life like a heart beats, pulses.  I was beholding the power generator of the universe.  I stood in awe, my spirit.  I opened my eyes in my physical body.  I was still back at the worship meeting.  People were singing and dancing and praising.  I was shocked that everyone was slumped down, overwhelmed by the Spirit and Presence of God, like me.  I closed my eyes again, and lo!  I was back looking at Him... Above The One was like crystals emanating from Him in a halo.  From His waist down were larger crystals emanating, flowing with power into a mighty ocean of His sevenfold Spirit.
Flowing from Him was the crystal sea.  It was really an ocean of life, emanating from God's throne.  The Sevenfold Spirit of God took on crystal form and flowed into the entire universe giving life to the cosmos.  I stood immersed in wave upon wave upon wave of God's Spirit flowing, pulsing like photons of light, flowing like waves of living light.  This is the 'crystal sea' an ocean of life from Gods throne.  
I wondered about the Trinity.  Standing on the left hand of God stood a white lamb.  The next instant the lamb was next to the throne, the next instant He was in front of the throne.  The next instant, in a nano second the Lamb was on Gods lap.. in the midst of the throne.  He merged into God.  The Lamb became one with God, disappearing before my eyes into God.   Then the Lamb merged out of God again.   Separate, once again.
Then I noticed the Holy Spirit, the 7 Spirits before His throne I saw a crystals... they merged into The One Who Sits Upon the Throne.  Disappearing into Him, One with Him. Then, they merged out again.  Flowing from God.  Yet, they never left their source, always emanating from the Almighty, I Am.
This is the best I can describe the Trinity.  All these years later what moves me is God's love.  God is love.  YHWH loved me so much that He chose to bring me to behold His glory.  I stood amazed, immersed in God.. wave after wave, after wave.  I know He loves you so very, very much.  He yearns for all humanity to love Him too through His Son Jesus, Messiah.
After this experience this world seemed so dark, grey and depressing.  I had a very sad winter.  After beholding His glory, this world cannot compare.  My hearts desire is to see my Maker again, and again, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment