Sunday, September 21, 2014

Being Found Faithful: Dreams of Nuclear War


(image;posthumanblues.blogspot)
I've had 2 disturbing dreams of nuclear war to come.  I believe I would be unfaithful if I do not share them. I want to be found faithful to Jesus.  He gave me a second chance to live and I owe my life to Him. 
Dream 1: In this dream I saw Spokane Washington being consumed in nuclear holocaust.  A large nuclear explosion rose up from Fairchild AFB and the wall of fire came out and within seconds consumed the entire, large area to north Spokane and was still moving.
Dream 2: Before the dream occurred God gave me the empowerment to pray and fast for 3 weeks.  My request was only this: God, have mercy on America.  At the end of the 3 weeks I was told in a dream, "World War 3 will be in 15 year".  I woke up, looked at the calendar.  The date was September 11, 2002, approx. 7AM Pacific time.  1 year after the World Trad Towers.  If this was a warning word from God, the world war 3 will be on September 11, 2017.
Are these dreams warning messages from God?  Are thy just strange dreams?  I can't answer that, I don't know.  All I can say is God, have mercy on America.  If you want more details of the dreams please write me.

No comments:

Post a Comment