Sunday, September 21, 2014

Jesus Has Words of Life

The words a Man says are as deep waters - a fountain of wisdom is an overflowing stream. Proverbs 18:4 ISV … the ears of wise people seek out knowledge.  Proverbs 18:15b ISV
(Image: worldprayrblog)


The ultimate Man is Jesus.  His words are Spirit and Life.  Jesus, Messiah, is the power and wisdom of God.  We do well to listen to Him and obey.  I just finished reading Mark’s Gospel CEV.  I’m looking forward to reading Jesus’ words once again in Matthews account.  Matthew knew shorthand.  Just think, he recorded the exact words Messiah spoke when He walked the face of the earth.  And we can learn His words.  He told the woman at the well, “If you knew the gift of God and Who I Am, you would ask Me, and I would give you living waters.” (Jn.) I ask Jesus to give us His words, deep as a well from inside the Water of Life. May they go deep inside us. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment