Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Proverbs for Today



My child, remember my teachings and instructions and obey them completely.   They will help you live a long and prosperous life.  Let love and loyalty always show like a necklace… With all your heart you must trust the Lord and not your own judgement.   Always let Him lead you and He will clear the road for you to follow.   Don’t ever think that you are wise enough, but respect the Lord and stay away from evil.  This will make you healthy, and you will feel strong.  (Proverbs 3:1,2,3a,5,6,7,8)

Wow!  How exciting.  These verses make me want to know the Scriptures and God’s commands even more so I can obey HIm, and His wisdom and ways.  He says He will keep us healthier!  I like the sounds of that.  (Protection from STD’s is one obvious example.  STD’s are epidemica in America and the world today.) Also, love and loyalty  to God and others are some God’s highest ideals.  May you and I love even more. May Jesus teach us how to be loyal.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment