Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Don't Dis God

The Lord sneers at those who sneer at Him, but He is kind to everyone who is humble. Proverbs 3:34 CEV




The Lord sneers at those who sneer at Him, but He is kind to everyone who is humble. Proverbs 3:34 CEV


Last night I was watching John Stewart with my kids.  I was appalled when a guest said
that God is a ‘fake God.’ Why would he need to exalt himself against the knowledge of
the Lord and blaspheme?  Why does America pretend there is not God.  The fool in his
heart says there is no God. They are corrupt, their deeds are vile.. (from Psalm
14:1)  I mentioned it to my kids that the man is foolish and doesn’t need to do that to
God.  This morning I prayed for him and prayed for my country.  May God forgive us
our sins and bring us to repentance.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment