Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Contemplating the Search for Wisdom

(Image: firstinternatonalchurch.com)


Keep in tune with wisdom and think what it means to have common sense.  
Beg as loud as you can for common sense.  All wisdom comes from the Lord
and so does common sense and understanding.  (Prov. 2:2,6 CEV) 



 If any of you need wisdom you should ask God and it will be given to you.
 (James 1:5 CEV)

Contemplating Proverbs chapter 2.  I realize how much in life I need wisdom.
 There are

many pitfalls especially in these last days.  Wisdom is more important than ever.  
The Spirit of God through the Apostle warns us that evil people who take advantage
and con and scam and steal from others will increase in these days we live in near
Jesus Second Coming.  2 Timothy 3:13 Evil people and imposters will become
worse deceiving and being deceived. (Holman)  Doesn’t that describe the day’s
we live in?  Especially with the internet scams.  So, I pray for wisdom and discernment
from above so that the Amighty will protect me, my family, my life and home. 

 Sound judgement and good sense will watch over you.  Wisdom will protect you from
evil schemes and from those liars who turned from doing good to live in the
darkness.  (Prov. 2:11,12 CEV)

(Image: sundayschoolweekly)
Knowing this, and trusting Jesus for good judgement
gives me a sense of courage as I face eachand every day.  God has given me faith, not fear.  That's called power from on high.

No comments:

Post a Comment