Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Rapture

The rapture, it's timing is something I've been contemplating for 20 years. 
autostrattle.com

 I've held all positions, pre, mid, and post timing over the years.  Finally, the Holy Spirit gave me some in sights. 1) Missler is clear when we compare the rapture verses, harpazo, to the second coming verses these are 2 distinct events.  I defer to Missler on the timing as he is, in my oponion the world pre-eminant bible teacher.  2) The Holy spirit also told me, "The rapture is a non issue.  The day of debate is over.  Work while it is day."  In other words, for 20 years, an entire generation has debated the timing of the rapture while this world plunges into the last days and millions of souls are perishing annually. 

 Therefore, Church, it is time to leave this debate behind and focus on the work of the ministry.  
Debating the timing of the rapture is for a lukewarm church; going into all the  world, as a witness for Jesus is a Church on fire for our Lord!  Let us work while it is day!  We trust God and watch with expectancy for the appearing of our Lord and us being gathered to Him. (Thess.)
Love in Christ, Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment